Currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager for our family fun feel client who provides a wide range of IT services and solutions to public and private sector organizations.
They specialize in areas such as cloud hosting, IT infrastructure management, application development, data management, and digital transformation. They aim to deliver efficient and cost-effective technology solutions to help organizations optimize their operations and achieve their business goals.
What will the service delivery manager do?
As the leader, you will oversee the seamless delivery of top-notch shared services to multiple clients in a specific region. Your role entails ensuring that all contractual obligations are met and aligned with the brand promise, while maintaining a focus on delivering high-quality solutions.
- Oversee seamless delivery and coordination of shared services, ensuring fulfillment of IT service obligations.
- Cultivate strong client relationships aligned with operational framework.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement plans for consistently high-quality services.
- Develop customer experience improvement plans through service reviews and surveys.
- Facilitate effective communication with clients on service-related matters, including major incidents.
- Execute continuous service improvement initiatives with internal stakeholders.
- Serve as primary escalation point for unresolved client issues, following escalation process.
- Manage operational risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Ensure end-to-end ownership of operational service within the organization.
- Represent client's interests in meetings, serving as primary voice of the customer.
- Prepare and present reports, including service level narratives, as required.
What we are looking for to join the team:
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer experience in the IT industry.
- Successful experience in developing and implementing service improvement initiatives.
- Degree educated or equivalent, with ITIL v3 Foundation certification or working towards it.
- Strong ability to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, to support strategic business objectives.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Highly organized and capable of prioritizing operational goals and objectives with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and deadline-oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels, combined with a strong business acumen.
Role requires Hybrid working
2 days a week onsite in Exeter, once a month at Plymouth
It is a great opportunity to give back to the community: offering their services to local businesses, giving you feel good feeling when delivering their projects.
You will also get to work a variety of projects and technologies: you will have the opportunity to work on everything that comes through their door, this is a great opportunity to work with new technology every day, adding a whole host of skill sets to your belt.
Working here you will get:
- Employee-centric employer with a focus on employee well-being.Events Team hosts various annual events, including BBQ, Christmas party, and activity days.
- Accredited through Workplace Wellbeing Charter, fostering a commitment to employee well-being.
- Emphasis on lifelong learning, nurturing talent through formal training, secondments, and mentoring.
- Option to buy up to 10 extra days of annual leave or sell unused days back to the company.
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working opportunities, including remote work and work-from-home options.
- 10% pension contributions.
- Performance-related bonus based on end-of-year performance review.
- Employee perks range from car hire to media packages and discounted shopping cards.
- Matching two days of annual leave for staff engaged in voluntary work for registered charities.