Senior Project Manager (Finance, FinTech, ERP, Payments)
My client, a global, marketing leading FinTech is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager (Finance, FinTech, ERP, Payments) to join their rapidly growing team in Central London.
The Senior Project Manager (Finance, FinTech, ERP, Payments) will be fully responsible for the management and delivery of new client driven projects following commercial wins (acting as the key external client-facing liaison from the engagement sales process through to the Go-Live transition), and internal cross-functional projects (process improvements/efficiencies, product developments, business-wide initiatives, etc.)
Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager (Finance, FinTech, ERP, Payments):
- Formation of Deal Teams, Project Teams, running internal & client steering and project meetings
- Proactively communicate and/or escalate client/project delivery concerns to drive issues to resolution, including project prioritisation and resource management, ensuring successful end-to-end project deliveries
- Monitor closely all projects to give guidance on risks, issues and escalate if required
- Provide governance and reporting for projects and as needed, across the portfolio, including management of budget and resources
- Ensure standard project management processes, technics, documents & tools are used across the projects and business
- Maintenance of plans (internal & external), Risks/Issue Logs, Minutes, Actions, etc.
- Build close working relationships with the Technology, Origination, Product & Structuring teams to ensure common understanding of cross-functional projects, automation opportunities, and efficiency blockers
- On-going root cause analysis to help the business drive sustainable and strategic solutions to target clients' projects & software delivery solutions
- Drive knowledge sharing and best practices within the team
Required skills for the Senior Project Manager (Finance, FinTech, ERP, Payments):
- 6 - 8 years of Project Management or Process Improvement/Excellence experience
- Proven client-facing project management skills to influence and impact both internal & external stakeholders, while meeting client deadlines
- Hands-on project management experience in a fast-paced, stretching environment
- Good understanding of integration between multiple systems (ERPs, Payment systems, back office, middleware, etc.)
- Ability to quickly switch between different issues or projects with conflicting priorities
- Able to convert requirements, critical path analysis or process challenges into solutions (enhancements, simplification, customisations, process redesigns, etc.), deep diving into issues whilst keeping an eye on the big picture
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally within a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience of managing the delivery of business, financial services and/or technology projects
If you would like to apply for the Senior Project Manager (Finance, FinTech, ERP, Payments) role, please click apply now.