I am working with a Market Leading company who are going through a huge growth phase after a busy 2020 and 2021 isn't slowing down either. I am after a strong Senior Product Designer who has experience working on the full design lifecycle across Web products. This is a great opportunity so join an established design team and have the chance to work across a number of successful market leading products.
This role leans slightly more to the UX side of Product design. This teams focus is more web based.
Interviews are starting next week and they are offering a salary of £60,000-£75,000 per annum Benefits
- Working through design problems from start to finish, translating insights from research and analytics into ideas that become new products and features, as well as designing detailed user journeys and interactions needed to make them viable
- Opportunity to work across a number of market leading products
- Working across multiple platforms, mobile, web and tablet
- Collaborating with other designers and the wider design team to elevate our quality of excellence and continuously improve our design processes, principles
- Working closely with the engineers to iterate and build at a high quality
- Working closely with the product owners to understand and create future roadmaps
- Validate and test your ideas through sketching and creating prototypes, as well as creating high quality mockups
- You are interested in problem solving problems and challenges, seeks to simplify desirable outcomes into usable products
- You have a proven track record of working across products, systems, websites or apps and can demonstrate this in your portfolio
- You are as comfortable creating low-fidelity wireframes as you are spec'ing polished designs in Sketch or Figma
- You can give thoughtful feedback in design reviews to the designers and wider design team
- Experience in A/B testing and using data to validate and refine a design solution
- Experience with working in lean product teams
- A collaborative working style, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well in small group settings as well as independently
- You can work effectively and react quickly to change
- You can communicate your ideas, effectively explaining your rationale and thinking to the wider business
- Happy working autonomously and within a team
As a reminder this role is offering a position of Senior Product Designer with a salary of £60,000-£75,000 per annum with some great benefits.
This role will mostly be remote but you can go to their London office if you like.
If you want to find out more, please apply and we can set up a call!