Our client, a multinational consultancy, are looking to hire a senior business analyst to join an existing team of project services professionals.
This role requires a confident, dynamic and flexible individual with proven business analysis capabilities. Reporting to either a Senior Business Analyst or a Project Manager, this individual will be responsible for delivering business analysis elements to ensure successful delivery of change and IT projects to agreed time, cost and quality standards. The individual must have a demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment.
What you will do:
- Taking on the Lead Business Analyst role within large Projects, which will include managing other Business Analysts to deliver a successful outcome.
- Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
- Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high-level requirements
- Production of high/detailed level requirements and business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
- Providing an interface between the business areas and project teams throughout the life cycle
- Reviewing and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate
- Reviewing and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements
Your experience will include:
- Can hit the ground running - It is essential that you can join a new Project and have the confidence and ability to become integral to that Project quickly
- Be willing to take on line management of up to 3 Business Analysts, helping with their career aspirations, and have the experience of doing this previously.
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Experience of full project life cycle
- Excellent analytic and numerical reasoning skills, combined with strong oral and written skills
- You must have the ability to travel to any office within the UK and Republic of Ireland to work on projects
The salary for this role is in the range of £45000-£50000 per annum.