Senior Agile Coach - Fully Remote (Berlin) - up to 85k euros - German speaking needed
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility?
Our client stands for emission-free and cost-effective mobility for all. With on-demand transport, they are rethinking public transport and creating limitless access to sustainable mobility in which no one misses their own car. They rely on an efficient interplay of the strengths that set us apart: a motivated team, intelligent software and process excellence which makes them stand apart from the market.
Their vision for our software platform is being the leading SaaS used by public and private mobility operators to efficiently manage driver based and autonomous fleets across transportation modes for people and goods mobility.
As a Senior Agile Coach (m/f/d) you will help one to two development teams become the best version of themselves. In addition to that you work closely with your peer Agile Coach to optimise our department wide agile processes. Starting the year with two Kanban oriented software engineering teams we have grown to four teams by now. Teams align on a quarterly basis via the OKR framework. Aside a first Agile Coach we are now looking for an additional Senior Agile Coach to bring us to the next level.
What awaits you with us
- Supported by the engineering team leads and product managers drive efficiency of two agile teams and guide them to a high degree of self organisation.
- Create transparency about the state and flow of work on team and department level, identify weak spots and proactively initiate, inspire and drive improvements.
- Create an open, cooperative and productive working environment and inspire the teams on agile ways of working.
- Together with your peer agile coach help us further improve our Product Tech department OKR way of working.
- Establish highly effective PDCA via retrospectives and facilitate department OKR meetings.
- Share gained knowledge with your peer Agile Coach.
What you bring with you
- You have at least five years of experience as an Agile Coach preferably implementing the Kanban Method in different working environments and know how to drive change in teams and organisations.
- Your work approach is proactive, hands on and data driven and you like to take responsibility.
- You have a solid knowledge of relevant agile methodologies, practices and tools and you know how and when to apply which.
- You are highly effective in identifying and raising improvement potentials of agile teams.
- You know how to find the balance of coaching and also being more straight forward if needed.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
- Nice to have: You have experience with the OKR framework and know how to improve its application in software development environments.
What we offer our employees
- Our mission is to make mobility more sustainable. Together, we can really make a difference.
- Corporate inertia is not our thing: we favour flat hierarchies and rapid decision-making processes.
- Not only will you be part of our creative and strongly networked team based in Berlin, you will also experience contemporary forms of working with flexible hours and remote options.
- We provide an open, respectful and diverse work environment in which every team member can grow.
- Operating in an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework, we set ourselves transparent goals and work together on achieving them.
- We offer various extras to support your personal development, such as a training budget, language courses and personal coaching.
- You benefit from discounted membership at our partner Urban Sports Club and from attractive offers on the FutureBens platform.
- You also have the opportunity to use our fleet of cars for private purposes and to take advantage of special terms offered by JobRad.
- Additionally, you receive a mobility budget, for example for your BVG season ticket or a car sharing scheme.
- We organize regular team events, lunches with colleagues and sporting activities so that our employees not only grow closer but also have fun together.
This role is fully remote, however you would be expected to be in the office every 5-6 weeks for 3-4 days and they will cover all costs.
If you are interested in this innovative business, please get in touch.