Remote Game Server Lead (Project/Product/Delivery/Development Manager)- London/Hybrid
Our client an award winning igaming brand are looking for a Senior Appointment to help them design and build a brand new remote gamer server.
We re looking for someone who has prior experience leading Remote Game Server projects, on a hybrid basis in London.
- Document and assist with the manage provision of on premise and Cloud-based hosting solutions
- Build and work with Remote Game Server team to document and manage infrastructure
- Working with yourRGS and delivery teams to manage the process of:
- General RGS updates
- RGS deployments
- RGS certification
- Management and tracking of RGS versions across the network
- Tracking of all security updates, security patches and software / hardware updates
- Documentation of RGS processes
- Manage the development roadmap
- Manage the integration roadmap
- Manage all required security testing (penetration testing etc)
- Work with Head of Operations on defining and implementing / tracking security policies (GDPR / secure development etc)
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, performance based bonus plus package.
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a conversation about the role, please click apply now!