Currently recruiting for a Product Manager for my client who is a successful, innovative software development company that specializes in providing online gambling and gaming platforms.
They offer a comprehensive suite of products and services to the online gaming industry,
They work with a range of clients, including online casino operators, sportsbook operators, and lotteries, providing them with robust and scalable solutions to power their online gambling operations. The company is known for its advanced technology, and commitment to providing a secure and seamless gaming experience for both operators and players.
We need a passionate Product Manager who can help our client create world class gaming products and be responsible for driving innovation and long-term strategy through customer relationships and industry influences.
What the Product Manager will do:
- Be the face of our company in customer engagements.
- Work on new product development and new business opportunities
- Take ownership of the product vision and champion new features, ensuring that customers adopt new features and understand our product set.
- Work closely with Product Owners to maintain quality and revenue-generating roadmaps, all while being an expert in your field and evangelizing product excellence.
- Develop a product strategy that aligns with the client's broader vision and goals
- Take ownership of the full end-to-end journey for the products and services within your domain
- Set clear KPIs to measure the success of new features when introducing them into the product!
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a Product Manager or similar role, preferably within a technology or software company.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage data for informed decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas concisely.
- Proficiency in creating and managing product roadmaps, business cases, and high-level requirements.
- Experience overseeing the entire product lifecycle.
- Familiarity with key product management methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including clients, partners, and internal teams.
Previous experience in the online gaming or gambling industry.
They offer an attractive benefits package and a competitive salary, reflective of our forward-thinking and people-centric approach. What sets them apart is our commitment to taking care of their employees and continuously seeking their feedback to enhance their experience. As a result, The benefits package is regularly reviewed to ensure we provide the best offerings to our colleagues.
But for now:
- Generous annual leave of 25 days, plus 8 bank holidays and extended Christmas break
- Provided mobile phone or tablet with covered monthly contract
- Comprehensive Bupa private healthcare, including pre-existing conditions
- Matching private pension scheme (up to 8% matched)
- Life Assurance coverage (x4 salary) for nominated beneficiaries
- Employee Assistance Programme for support and advice
- Opportunities for innovation and skill development
- Access to Calm meditation and sleep app
- Social events for team bonding
- Referral Programme with a £1,500 (pre-tax)
- Holidays as extra discretionary days off throughout the year. AND MORE