Product Manager | West London | Hybrid |FinTech| £65,000-£75,000 per annum
I am working with a small but growing FinTech/Mortgage specialist, who are ambitious to release new product and open up new channels, to serve their customers better. You will play a key part in driving the change and disrupting an undeserved market. They have a number of unique products and ideas just need support implementing them!
- Experience in designing product roadmaps
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Working well with stakeholders
- Experience of working collaboratively with software development teams
- Strong experience of agile software development practices
- Good knowledge of the FinTech/Financial space
- Used to working in a start up environment and the challenges that come with it
- Designing product roadmaps that are prioritised against customer needs
- Working closely with developers and the Lead Product Designer to execute the product roadmap
- Being a customer advocate in business and tech, gathering and translating quant and qual data to formulate hypotheses and drive product decisions
- Analyse the impact of product features, decide how to measure whether something is a success or a failure and provide insights to inform future iteration
- Comfortable operating in change / ambiguity, getting stuck into the detail when needed.
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible ways of working - 1-2 days a week in the West London Office
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business, to grow your skills and progress in your career into a more lead role.
They are doing a 2 stage interview process and are offering a salary of £65,000-£75,000 for the right Product Manager.
If you would like to find out more, please apply and we can set up a call.