The Portfolio Manager is a vital contributor in the planning, design, and execution of prioritized value streams that are critical to the business. Working alongside colleagues in commercial and technology, the Portfolio Manager shares the responsibility for implementing our customer's digital strategy and roadmap.
This includes delivering exceptional guest experiences and achieving desired commercial performance outcomes.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Prioritize the backlog of Portfolio Epics through the demand process.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the Portfolio Epic and its Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Engage with business stakeholders and technology teams to ensure alignment of business priorities. Consider dependencies within the Agile Release Train (ART), Architectural Runway, and identify dependencies such as architectural epics, security, and business constraints.
- Ensure executive steering board, finance, and other stakeholders have access to necessary management information.
- Drive reporting based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) outlined in the Portfolio Epic Lean Business Case and business operating model.
- Work with relevant stakeholders, including Enterprise Architecture, Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Teams, and ART engineers, to prepare Lean Business Cases for prioritization.
Top of Form
Required Skills for the portfolio manager:
- Over 10 years of experience in a software/hardware delivery environment within a complex organizational structure.
- Strong program/portfolio management skills with experience in a high traffic/revenue environment and the ability to analyze and synthesize data effectively.
- In-depth understanding of best practices, tools, and techniques for Agile/Product-Centric Delivery Management and Portfolio Management, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience in implementing portfolios with a budget of at least €5 million.
- Proven leadership in managing complex transformation projects.
- Effective team management skills, including the ability to build, motivate, and support high-performing teams.
Candidates must be located in Ireland.
Hybrid 1-2 days a week onsite in Dublin
12-month initial contract
€350-€415 Per Day