PMO Analyst (Insider IR35)
I am currently working with one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world in the mobile phone, smart TVs and smart watches industry. Millions of people use their products daily.
The new hire is required to support an ongoing project to transition data management platform operations to customer data platform.
The person is expected to have a good understanding of digital marketing as well as project management experience to take a supporting role in the transition process.
The role is hybrid, partly from home, partly from their office in Kingston. It is offering a day rate of £400-£450 per day, Insider IR35.
- The PMO Analyst will work with subsidiaries and HQ to support rollout of Customer Data Platform (CDP) across EU subsidiaries.
- Accountable for the CDP portfolio processes including planning, portfolio governance, project methodology framework, and resource capacity management
- Implement project communications including project steering committee meetings and status reports
- Manage project risks and issues and implement mitigation plans
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives
- Ensure technical and business consulting goals are met to aid the adoption of Customer Data Platform within client organization, with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Ensure best practices and business & technical consulting are met.
- Has project management experience in IT or MarTech rollout project.
- Strong Knowledge of methodological project management approach using Agile, Scrum, or similar iterative process
- Has a broad understating of different digital marketing platforms (CRM, Paid Search, Retargeting, Mobile, etc.)
- Familiar with paid media campaign deployment, appreciation of data and technical processes to support marketing activity
- Knowledge of DMPs or CDPs is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply and we can schedule a call.