Operational and Enterprise Risk Manager | Fully Remote or Hybrid | 6 months | Outside IR35 | £450-£550
I am working with a specialist financial services company who need a Operational Risk Manager to join the team for an initial 6 months and outside IR35 with a chance to extend.
This role can be done fully remote or hybrid from their London office.
They are doing a 2 stage interview process commencing ASAP and offering £450-£550 per day.
- Develop, enhance and maintain all aspects of the Group's Risk Management & Compliance
framework covering Non-Financial risks
- BAU risk management role
- Support and encourage a strong and appropriate risk conduct and culture across the
- Support the Group's risk identification, escalation and approval processes
- Review, challenge and oversee periodic Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) reporting with appropriate
- Support the implementation and enhancement of GRC systems and processes
- Produce structured Risk Reports (with dashboards) for submission to senior management and governance
- Support the Head of Group Risk to deliver on objectives
- Experience within Operational and Enterprise Risk Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen to deliver and make an impact
- Attention to detail
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to adapt to complex working environments
- Enjoy collaboration
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up a call. The interview process is going to move fast.