We are a team of tech specialists, spread across the Hesse region. At this moment in time we are looking to expand our fin-tech team. We strive to work with the latest technology, with a focal point of promoting technical excellence.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines and Java components in a Kubernetes/Docker based environment
- Develop high quality software and take full responsibility by working end to end
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies, voicing your opinion, understanding requirements, provide estimates whilst collaborating with team members
Your skills and experiences
- Enthusiastic Java developer with true microservice experience, working closely with API's, Docker, Kubernetes, an array of databases and CI/CD pipelines.
- Taking pride in making maintainable and clean code that is up to our standard
- An attitude to constant learning and progressing your technical skills to stay up to date in the market.
- The ability to clarify requirements with Technical leads via strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a quality technical environment with good knowledge of the end to end process
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits, including 30 days of holiday
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to learn continuously
- Working in one of the most exciting domains