Implementation Consultant (fully remote, based in the UK, fixed term contract)
I am currently working with a global consultancy helping them to grow a part of their business that deal with security checks.
The Implementation Consultant is accountable for the successful transition of customers from our existing platforms to our new platform.
As an Implementation Consultant you will be working with our existing enterprise clients to design a "to be" solution for them on the new platform. Working within the existing transition team you will be supported by SME's in Pre-Employment Screening and our in-house technology.
This role would be ideal for anyone with previous experience in new client implementation or client change management.
This role will be based on an initial 9-12 month FTC, fully remote, offering a salary range of £35000-£45000 per annum.
* Manage time effectively, working with multiple clients at any one time.
* Engage with key customer contacts to build robust working relationships and to ensure client expectations are manage effectively.
* Identify and solution process improvement opportunities for both customers and internal teams
* Drive activity across different business areas to keep project time lines on track
* Support internal and customer teams as necessary post go-live to problem solve and identify further areas of improvement
* Work as part of the wider Transition Team, sharing expertise and working in a collaborative manner at all times
* Previous experience working with clients to create solutions, either in an implementation or change management role is essential.
* Previous industry experience although beneficial, is not essential.
* Evidence of managing client expectations and building excellent working relationships
If you are interested in this Implementation Consultant role, please apply and we can schedule a call.