Join my clients dynamic and innovative team who are the leading supplier of iGaming content to lotteries worldwide!
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Gaming Mathmatecian -Prize Structure and Math Model Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and creating prize structures, adapting them based on lottery feedback, and generating game simulations to ensure results fall within acceptable ranges.
You will work closely with the Head of Product, Delivery, and Development to ensure successful Jackpot game deployments and manage the admin around associating certificates with prize structures.
- Collaborating with the Head of Product to review and develop prize structures and mathematical models for games.
- Adjusting prize structures based on lottery feedback and analyzing sales data to identify games that fall outside of expected payout percentages.
- Conducting game simulations using existing tools and ensuring results are within an acceptable range.
- Working closely with the Delivery team to ensure that Jackpot game deployments are accurate.
- Collaborating with the Head of Product and external mathematicians to develop prize structures and mathematical models for new game concepts.
- Communicating with the Development team regarding questions about game rules and prize structures.
- Managing administrative tasks related to associating certificates with prize structures.
- A-Level maths or equivalent (good GCSE could potentially be enough)
- Knowledge of/or interest in the gambling industry
- Passion for detail
- Passionate and enthusiastic
Please apply if you would like to join the leading supplier of iGaming content to the lottery industry, serving over 24 national and state lotteries worldwide. With a strong reputation based on experience, drive, and attention to detail. They are committed to excellence and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What can they offer you?
- A great platform for an amazing career option
- Comprehensive Family Healthcare plan with Vitality (subject to tax)
- Increased pension contributions with employee contribution of 6% (following probation)
- Access to a Hub for instant discount gift cards on retail and travel
- Monthly 30-minute wellness treatment options (Shiatsu, Yoga, Pilates, or Meditation)
- Inspiring office environment with entertainment including games consoles and pool table
- Work anniversary treats
- Regular company socials
- Hybrid working - 3 days a week at central london location