Game Artist (based in London, flexible working)
I am currently working with a leading supplier of iGaming content to the lottery industry. They supply over 22 national and state lotteries around the globe with innovative, leading-edge content that engages millions of players on a weekly basis.
With over ten years' experience of making top-selling, high quality instants and the strategic know how to make them work.
They are looking to onboard a talented, experienced Game Artist on a permanent basis.
You'll be building desktop, mobile and tablet games for a range of global lottery, casino and social gaming clients. Working closely with our product team and art director, the role involves taking game briefs and crafting wireframes, concepts, and final production assets such as backgrounds, animations, UI, characters, logos and marketing assets.
The role requires a multi-disciplinary approach and is best suited to those who are comfortable contributing to the design and functionality of a game, as well as the aesthetics.
The salary range for the role is £40000-£50000, based in London, hybrid way of working.
- Conceptualising, designing, animating, and building games to an exceptional standard within required deadlines.
- Defining intuitive and effective game-flow on each game build.
- Designing and delivering high quality marketing material to fit each client's needs.
- Localising and translating games for a wide range of platforms.
- Creating and designing sounds that enhance the gameplay experience.
- Improving the quality and process of game-making with every production.
- Ensuring game builds are optimised for maximum performance.
- Communicating reliably and effectively within the art team and with any other teams when required.
- Managing time and giving reliable time estimates to the delivery lead.
- Organising and keeping files ordered and accessible for all team members.
- A real passion for all things in 2D design, animation and illustration with an impressive online portfolio to demonstrate this
- A sophisticated understanding of art fundamentals - lighting, colour, composition
- Experience in an online social, casino or lottery environment
- Flexibility of style and technique
- An understanding and appreciation of typography and layout
- An eye for detail and a head full of creative ideas
- Experience working with big brands
- Expert Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Experience in Flash or After Effects animation
- Familiarity with Particle Systems
- An understanding of UI/UX, and what makes a game fun and immersive
- Experience of working in a game studio environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great collaboration and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and we can schedule a call.