Senior Business Analyst (Microsoft GP, Microsoft Dynamics, NAV) - (please only apply if you have worked on large scale Financial System implementations and are happy to travel internationally)
My client, a leading education tech business are looking to hire an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work on an international finance transformation programme.
As this is a global transformation my client is needing someone who is flexible and when the world goes back to normal they will need to fly to places such as Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
Reporting into the Director of Programmes, you will be firstly responsible for assessing their current financial system capabilities, understanding what systems are in place and how they benefit the business.
The programme scope is to transition their Business Units from Microsoft GP to Microsoft BC via an agreed roadmap with systems architecture that supports agreed standardisation within each instance or company whilst allowing local customisation to deliver business goals.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects.
- Identify and validate the business requirements using various techniques.
- Lead requirement gathering workshops (internal and external) to capture functional and non-functional requirements.
- Write requirements specifications in using standard templates in accordance with the chosen project methodology.
- Represent requirements using visual models as appropriate.
- Lead business process workshops (Internal and external) to develop end-to-end cross functional business processes.
Skills and Experiences Essential
- Extensive experience of business analysis including requirements gathering, impact analysis, gap analysis, workshop facilitation, process mapping, business process re-engineering and requirements definition, User story writing, conceptual thinking, Specifically around Microsoft F&O, NAV(BC) and GP
- Experience of end-to-end lifecycle BA support from feasibility, business case through delivery and Operational support into BAU.
- Experience across entire SDLC.
- Experience of working on waterfall, incremental and AGILE projects.
- Experience of using standard Business Analysis techniques.
- Skilled and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite esp. MS Visio and MS SharePoint as a document/knowledge management tool.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira, Miro and any other requirement capture, and design tools
If you are an experience Senior BA, who has previous experience working on global finance system implementation and is happy to travel when needed, then please click on the apply button below!