Our successful and leading Igaming client are looking for a Delivery Lead and Delivery Executive to play a vital role in their delivery function by ensuring successful completion of all roadmaps and enabling their customers to launch and promote their games to their own customers.
You will be responsible for managing multiple deliveries concurrently and are tasked with planning out the necessary work. This requires delivering content on time and to the highest possible standard. As a key liaison between the studio and customer, this dynamic role is both challenging and rewarding.
You will gather requirements for each delivery, fulfilment of the required documentation, liaising with internal and external teams to ensure that all issues are understood and dealt with
- Day to day you will:
- Collaborate with Head of Delivery and US/EU account managers to plan and coordinate functions and milestones for customer roadmap.
- Review and approve delivery briefs prior to studio submission.
- Ensure delivery briefs contain necessary information for smooth journey through studio.
- Scope platforms concisely and implement all requirements for teams.
- Ensure uniformity and accuracy of delivery processes and documentation with department heads and Delivery Leads.
- Prioritize tasks and projects.
- Hold daily stand-ups to remove obstacles, track milestones, and provide progress feedback to Head of Delivery.
- Promote communication among teams and document project updates and changes.
- Suggest process/tooling updates to improve delivery efficiency.
- Assist in creating comprehensive documentation resource for each game delivery and operator/platform requirements.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in the IGaming or Gambling sector.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written English
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to handle large amounts of documentation
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively influence others
- (Desired but not essential) Experience of using JIRA & Confluence
The client is not offering Sponsorship for this role.
If you are looking to work in a friendly and diverse team and for a company that can offer great career progression, please apply straight away