Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
Azure Solution Architect - Remote - UK Based - Up to £110,000 - 15% Bonus Car Allowance
Are you a passionate, professional and highly skilled team player? Do you want to work for a global leading consultancy within the UK? Do you have experience working in Azure custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale? If so, then my client is the company for you.
This role is a hands-on Azure Solution architect and design role. They would typically lead the technical design of a customer cloud solutions, taking ownership for major deliverables, Leading project teams to design, develop and implement solutions using enterprise Microsoft Azure and other technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding on the pricing model of Azure services and its impact on solution architecture
- Analyse and review business, functional and technical requirements
- Excellent in customer facing experience for requirement gathering, solutioning and delivery of the projects
- Own end to end solution and implementation
- Have experience implementing and working with modern IT practices, tools such as DevOps, DevSecOps, infrastructure as code.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Translating business requirements into solution architectures on the Microsoft cloud platform
- Hands on experience with Azure PaaS (3 years)
- Demonstrable experience of Azure Deployments within the last 2 years for production workload
- Excellent understanding of technical concepts required for the implementation, integration and administration of Azure Platform as a Service solutions
- Write high level and detailed designs.
- Experience as a Solution Architect responsible for the entire delivery lifecycle.
- Experience with DevOps, IAC and Kubernetes based platforms on Azure.
- Competitive salary up to £110,000
- 15% bonus issued annually
- Car allowance
- Private Health care Dental Care
- Microsoft certifications paid by the company
- Fully remote role