Principal Engineer | Munich/Remote | €90.000-€120.000 | Java/Kotlin
In the ever-evolving landscape of online payments, my client, a fintech startup supported by a Munich-based tech unicorn, is introducing a transformative solution. The are in the startup phase and heavily backed by a Munich-based tech unicorn who will be implementing the system once complete. It is your chance to create the next big thing in payment systems.
As a pivotal software developer, you will be instrumental in shaping my client from the outset:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or similar.
- Possess an agile mindset, creativity, and a passion for technology.
- Experience in backend or app development, with familiarity in Java/Kotlin and scalable architecture.
- Ideally, familiar with CI/CD tools, Hibernate, and Docker.
- Fintech enthusiasm and excellent communication skills in German and English.
- Exceptional opportunities for career growth.
- Above-average compensation with the potential for company shares.
- The chance to reshape the landscape of online payments.
- Valuable insights from an experienced founding team.
- Flexible work options, including remote or on-site possibilities.