Project Manager | Supply Chain/Logistics | Outskirts of Munich | €70,000-€80,000 | C1/C2/German Native
I am working with a Logistics/Software development company who are in need of a Project Manager who a strong background in supply chain management/optimisation. This is due to the nature of the projects you will be working on.
My client is based just outside Munich and working on a hybrid basis, doing a 2-3 stage process and offering a salary of €70,000-€80,000 per annum.
Skills & the Role:
- As a project mananger understand the requirements of our customers in detail and can offer solutions
- You are responsible for the implementation of our software solutions for our customers
- You closely observe the market and innovations and recognise the requirements of our customers in detail.
- You implement these requirements functionally and identify the potential for the innovative further development of our product standards.
- You drive release and roll-out planning according to agile project management methods
- Happy working in a very collaborative environment with engineering & development etc
- Good knowledge or background within IT solutions across logistics and supply chain management
If you want to learn more please apply or message me on LinkedIn and we can set up a call and go over things in more detail!