Lead Product Designer - £75,000-£85,000 & 20% Bonus Benefits Part Remote
I am working with a Global Consultancy who have an agile design team here in London who are not restricted by any red tape. They deliver, design and product software and products for 2000 businesses worldwide. I need a Lead product designer to join the team due to the growth of the business over the last year and its not slowing down. This role is there for someone who wants more responsibility in their role, more autonomy whilst working on an array of projects.
They are doing a 2 stage interview process, working on a hybrid model and are looking to hire to start the process as soon as they can.
- Drive results across all aspects of the Digital product Design lifecycle
- Solution design - determine strategy for you to manage and allow you to produce designs for delivery
- Consulting - Collaborate with the wider tech team and Product managers
- Contribute to product design practice
- Mentor more JNR designers
- Ensure designs are produced well enough for engineering handover
- Collaborate with the global team when required
Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience across the full design lifecycle
- Working knowledge across Figma, Sketch, Invision etc
- Strong understanding of Agile
- Ability to lead when necessary and working autonomously when required
- Requirements gathering experience and demonstrated problem-solving experience for complex business challenges
- Joining a scaling international company with no red tape and lots of freedom and creativity on offer
- Private medical cover including dental and vision
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Bonus up to 20% per annum - this has been paid most years in full (even during the pandemic)
Its a great time to be joining the business especially from a design perspective.
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up a call!