Product Designer Manchester Hybrid working Salary - £45,000-£50,000 per annum
I am working with an award winning online mortgage broker, delivering personalised mortgage recommendations through a hybrid of smart tech and human mortgage experts. They are also backed by a major corporation that own a number of other brands across the world.
With mortgages being one of the remaining financial services to be digitalised, they are looking to transform the market. They are planning to own every part of the process and improve the customer experience from start to finish, empowering confident mortgage decisions for millions of mortgage seekers.
What's the opportunity?
As a Product Designer, you will help the users' needs by making sure that they have the best experience across our products. You will work closely with our user researchers, visual designers, and the wider design and product teams to craft end-to-end journeys that help consumers achieve their goal
What will I be doing?
- Defining customer problems based on research and aligning the team around them
- Promoting a collaborative approach to problem solving through facilitation of team workshops and ideation sessions
- Developing hypotheses and validating design decisions through qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Using rapid prototyping methods to quickly gather user feedback and ensure we're building the right things
- Designing detailed user journeys and interactions
- Working closely with engineers to understand technical considerations and ensure a high standard of quality is maintained
- Working closely with the product managers to understand and influence future roadmaps
- You have a collaborative working style, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work well in small group settings as well as independently
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and rationale to the wider business
- You're a Figma pro and are comfortable creating complex prototypes, working with design systems, and using the tool to its full potential to maximise efficiency
- You understand the importance of a data-led approach and have experience in A/B testing to validate and refine a design solution
- You can give thoughtful feedback in design reviews to the wider design team
3 stage interview process and its roughly 2 days a week on site in Manchester in their WeWork office. They are offering a salary of £45,000-£50,000 per annum.
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up a call!