Business Analyst (£60000-£70000)
We are looking for a a highly motivated business analyst to join its rapidly expanding business.
This is a rare opportunity to assume a role where you will make a direct impact on the course that this company takes and its success.
My client is growing in in staff, in clients, and in technology. They are revamping their old code and incorporating new tools.
As the business analyst you need to guide the development direction with product specifications, models, development estimates, design suggestions, and user journeys. Armed with your expert knowledge of platform and tools, you will have an integral role in the direction of the companies technology roadmap.
Description of Job Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Product Owners, helping them to:
- Define the Vision
- Build and manage the product backlog
- Prioritise requirements
- Assess technical and operational feasibility
- Create specifications to drive design, development, and test
- Identify and actively engage with stakeholders in the feature design process to establish look, feel and user journey
- Work with your Project Team, Architects and Developers to determine how new features and changes should be carried out.
- In sprint planning, you will dig into a feature request, working with the stakeholders and the development team to understand how to turn feature requests into technical solutions.
- Model user journeys, data flows, data structures, use cases, activities and process, states, and state changes, look-and-feel and site navigation that describe how features will work, how users will interact with your systems, how systems and functions will interface with each other, etc.
- Superb organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Expert verbal and written communication skills in documentation, in email, and over online chat.
- Problem solver - Able to quickly assess an issue or a request and suggest a suitable solution using the current technology and tools
- Relationship builder - Know your audience (developer, stakeholder, client, player) and establish rapports and strong networks within and across those varied audiences
- Self-starter - you must be proactive in your role, and understand what will be required from you to complete your projects
- Technically curious
- Be passionate about writing good requirements, with experience gained in formal and less formal project environments, with agile and non-agile delivery processes
- User stories, BDD, Gherkin (syntax) - and should know how to write a good one!
- Jira expert
- Lucid Chart and/or Visio or other enterprise analysis, design, and implementation modelling tool.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and we can schedule a call.