Project Manager (hybrid, 3 days/week in the Swindon office)
I am working with a very well known British retailer, which operates a chain of high street, railway station, airport, shops.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who can take responsibility for managing project delivery, from initiation to closure, to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
The role is hybrid, your presence in the office will be needed max. 3 days per week and the salary range provided is between £50000-£60000 per annum.
Experience and knowledge
- The ideal candidate will have a proven Project Management background
- Excellent understanding of IT Processes & Project Management and associated skills. Ideally having worked with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Proven experience of managing capital budgets up to 1 million
- Proven experience of managing a multi-project portfolio
- Excellent communicator at all levels and the ability to influence at a senior level
- Key attributes - self-motivated / self-starter, high energy, ability to seek out information, ability to quickly build networks
- Strong organisation skills, often juggling multiple priorities, and the ability to command respect from the existing team is imperative
- A broad project experience, managing both IT and Business related projects.
- Ideally previous experience in Retail, Logistics, FMCG, Manufacturing or CPG.
If you have experience working in the retail sector as a Project Manager and think that his is the right opportunity for you, please apply and we can schedule a call.