Digital Product Owner - Education industry, full web redesign
I am working with a Global Client in the Education and tech space who need a strong digital Product Owner to work on a complete website rebuild for their biggest project.
They are going through a product transformation and putting the user first. This is now a key part of their business and want to make sure their products target the right audience and customers. This role is part remote and based in central London.
- Apply your understanding Product Ownership to represent the voice of the customer, take full ownership of the backlog and ensure clear prioritisation of requirements against customer wants and needs
- Own the roadmap within your area or stream, ensuring that stories are well written, well prioritised and your stakeholders have a clear understanding of the plan
- Act as the voice of the customer, whilst also balancing against business needs
- Carry out analysis and research ahead of workshop and user sessions to help inform and drive the conversation
- Comfortable writing user stories for your backlog, and ensuring there is a common understanding across your team and stakeholders around these stories
- Facilitate workshops with our business and technology teams to explore the problem spaces and illicit, capture and understand requirements and get to the heart of our customer wants and needs
- Comfortable working with our wider Product Management and Product Design team,
- Work closely with both local and offshore teams to drive a common understanding of the requirements and backlogs you develop
- Strong Communication skills are essential
They are doing a 2 stage interview process. This role is part remote with their office based in Central London
They are offering £55,000-65,000 per annum but this role is very likely to go full time.
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up call!