Business Analyst (fully remote)
I am currently working with a market leader that provides insurance products and dealer warranties to vehicle manufacturers and retailers of all types and sizes throughout the UK, Europe and globally.
I am looking for a passionate, self motivated Business Analyst with a desire for constant learning to join their product function within the I.T. department.
As a Business Analyst (BA) you will have direct access to the company's Head of Platform Strategy. You will be embedded within a dedicated scrum team that will work on a specific area of the business, looking to drive success and value in that space.
Your role as a BA is to support in the creation and translation of business requirements whilst quality checking that what is being asked to deliver supports the business objectives and/or adds demonstrable value.
The role is fully remote with occasional travel for team events to main offices, offering a salary of £35000-£42000 per annum.
Essential for the role:
- Proven experience in delivering change in a BA role.
- Proven experience in creating and presenting process maps.
- Proven experience using a range of delivery methodologies, including but not exclusively to Scrum and Kanban.
- Flexibly employ structured business analysis techniques when problem solving and eliciting requirements from business representatives
- Support the identification of key stakeholders throughout the business and ensure they are fully engaged with the proposed change
- Taking the priority from the Head of Platfotm Strategy and ensure that work is at the top of the teams backlog, work with the technical lead and delivery manager to get that work into the next sprint
- Full ownership of writing and refining user stories with the business stakeholders and the Scrum team
- Support, but not own sprint management with the delivery manager, planning and retrospectives
- Be the authority on the teams business domain expertise
- Work with other Scrum teams where they require oversight of features that are used across the business functions
- Open communication with the Head of product to ensure features and developments align to business strategy
- Drive the identification of relevant constraints (regulatory/compliance, information security etc.) relevant to the change in hand
- Adding to the wealth of knowledge and practice in your field to continuously improve business analysis at APG.
If you are interested in this Business Analyst opportunity, please apply and we can schedule a call.