Product Owner - £31,000-£38,000 10% Bonus amazing Benefits and office
I am working with a Cyber Security company based in Hampshire who need a Product Owner to going their team as they are going through big expansion.This is a great opportunity to learn form more Senior members of the team whilst remaining hands on and having a real impact on a business and product.
This role is on site due to the nature of the business and the collaboration required with the odd bit of remote working thrown in.
They are doing a quick 1 or 2 stage interview process and offering a salary of £31,000-£38,000 per annum 10% Performance bonus Benefits which are epic by the way!
- Contributing towards product strategy and vision
- Ideas generation for new products and features
- Present timelines and roadmaps for developing the product and feature portfolio to the Head of Product
- Creation of Wireframes, Marketing Requirement Documents (MRDs) and Product Requirement Documents
- Provide escalated technical support
- Collecting, analysing and responding to user feedback through existing and new touchpoints, such as support escalation tickets & customer feedback mediums
- Working with the Test Team to test software UI & UX across all supported platforms and create software release reports
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure App Store listings are factual & beneficial
Skills & Experience:
- Basic understanding of branch development and software/web frameworks internally
- Strong technical support experience and background
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team are essential in all areas of this role
- Strong communication skills for on boarding stakeholders into new concepts
- Imaginative and able to think outside the box
- Flexible and willing to adapt to external factors as they arise
- Passionate and driven personality
- Up to 10% annual personal performance bonus
- 28 days annual leave
- Breakfast, Lunch and drinks provided in the office
- Company Pension
- Bupa Health and Dental Care
- Annual Netflix & Spotify Vouchers
- Death in Service Benefit
- Gym & Golf Membership
- Food Allowance at Local Country Club
- On site barber and Hairdresser
This is a great opportunity for a Product Owner looking to make an impact in a successful business and have the ability to progresses their career quickly.
They are doing a quick 1 or 2 stage interview process and offering a salary of £31,000-£38,000 per annum Benefits 10% Bonus.
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up a call to go over things in further detail!!