I am currently representing a global consultancy who are looking to onboard an Enterprise Service Architect on a permanent basis.
They are embarking on one of the most ambitious, challenging and exciting projects of its kind in the world.
This role is based in Manchester or London and it is transitioning to a hybrid way of working between office and home (currently fully remote).
The salary for this role is between £55000-£63000 per annum plus 20% bonus and 10% car allowance.
The purpose of the Enterprise Service Architect is to ensure that they operate cutting edge, innovative, value driven services that meet the business needs. This includes new Service Providers, new services to support both internal and external customers along with updating existing services to ensure they remain fit to support a leading-edge environment.
- Leading and moderating workshops and training sessions;
- Coaching and training of partners and clients; support team members or others within the Ecosystem through knowledge sharing, coaching or 'buddying'; and
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding with respect to service management, ITSM toolsets, service architecture, business services along with the operational implications and will naturally create service models/designs to optimise customer satisfaction, either bespoke or drawn from a service catalogue.
- Own and deliver end-to-end packages with the view of 'what do we need to operate', this will involve engagement at the conception of a project through Design, Build and Testing in order to support Operational Acceptance/Live Service Criteria;
- Responsible for the improvement of maturity of the team processes and templated outputs
- Determine and develop against a sustainable Service Operating Model;
- Lead on programmes and projects of work, acting as Subject Matter Experts and ensuring the solution delivers the best option for the customer;
- Interpret, qualify and where necessary improve service requirements;
- Manage Plans & RAID for the Enterprise Service & Process Design workstreams;
- Develop and maintain templates and standards for all team output within the Ecosystem;
If you are interested in this Enterprise Service Architect role please apply and we can schedule a conversation.