Technical IT Project Manager (Implementation, SDLC, Environments Management)
My client, a leading pharmaceutical and services company who partner with biotech companies around the world are looking to hire a Technical IT Project Manager (Implementation, SDLC, Environments Management) to join their projects team urgently.
This is a urgent opportunity with an immediate start, the role is fully remote and will run for 3 months (potential to extend).
Requirements for the Technical IT Project Manager (Implementation, SDLC, Environments Management):
- Responsible for project management and leadership across 3 key workstreams within their online services implementation programme
- Management of partner development teams to ensure delivery of key components of technical delivery
- Commercial management in line with supplier deliverables and contractual commitments
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge of technology/development environment and process and be able to problem solve/challenge and find solutions in conjunction with technical practitioners working across the various partner teams involved
- Significant focus being on the implementation/release/deployment activities, strong experience in environment management, software deployment process (software development lifecycle), testing and cut-over
- Ability to be able to work at a detailed level with regard to the implementation planning (and driving this out of the various partner teams to ensure there is full visibility)
- Development of end to end implementation/cut-over plan and associated dry run/testing
- As a result of where we are in the lifecycle of the project, we would require the candidate to be able to operate effectively from day 1 based on knowledge of similar/complex delivery environments
- In support of the above the candidate would need to have proven experience in project management methodologies, with understanding of agile project delivery principles
If you would like to apply for the Technical IT Project Manager (Implementation, SDLC, Environments Management) role, please click apply now.