Scrum Master / Agile Coach - Fintech & Challenger Bank - £65,000-£85,000
I am working with an exciting challenger Bank who are going through some major growth across all areas of tech. I need a strong Scrum Master / Agile Coach to join the team to work closely with the engineering teams, product teams and both internal and external stakeholders to make sure everything is running as it should. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make a real impact within a growing business.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong ability in Confluence and Jira and being able to run macros in both
- Challenger Bank experience is a nice to have but not a necessity
- Strong scrum masters with the Confluence/Jira skills, who can drive the agile within the business
- Robustness in terms of approach and coverage
- Ideally like someone who can do more than just delivery and be more of an agile coach across not just tech but the wider Bank
- Pure agile experience, who can act as a coach and lead the Tech and wider business on agile ways of working and educate/put in place principle but is also hands on and happy to scrum master teams. At the moment on the supplier side the scrum master we have effectively is just distributing work load
- Someone who wants to be more than just an Agile expert
They are doing a 2/3 stage interview process and wanting to get interviews booked in ASAP.
As a reminder they are offering £65,000-£85,000 per annum
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up a call!